GENERAL RETURN POLICY
Stringers Hunting and Fishing Supplies, LLC knows you have a choice, and we value your business. If you are not delighted with your order, we want to know about it. If you are having difficulty with any equipment you’ve purchased, CALL US FIRST at 1-(270) 902-4455. Many common problems can easily be resolved with just a phone call.
All Stringers orders are carefully packed and thoroughly inspected, and we hope that you will be pleased with the item(s) you have selected. Upon delivery, please check the carton contents immediately against items on the front of your invoice. If you are missing items please notify us immediately by calling 1-(270) 902-4455. Please note that some bulky and specialty items may be drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer. Such items will arrive separately and may or may not arrive on the same day or via the same carrier. This information will be indicated on the invoice include with your package.
If you are not happy with your purchase, you may return eligible items for refund, credit, or exchange provided you obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA) within 10 days* of receipt of your order. *See instructions and details below
If you discover your shipment has been damaged in-transit, please contact our customer service department at 1-(270) 902-4455 immediately, so we can arrange a replacement shipment or appropriate repair. Shipping damage claims must be made within 3 business days of receipt of your package and must be resolved before proceeding with returns or exchanges.
KEEP YOUR PACKING MATERIALS
Do not throw away the boxes your purchases were shipped in. If your purchase has been authorized to be returned, exchanged, repaired, or replaced by Stringers, and you have been issued a Return Authorization (RA) number, please use these original boxes and packing materials to return your purchase. Failure to follow these instructions will result in a delay in processing your credit, a reduction in the amount of your credit, or our refusal to accept the returned product. PACKAGES SHIPPED TO OUR WAREHOUSE WITHOUT RETURN AUTHORIZATION WILL BE REFUSED AND RETURNED TO SENDER.
GENERAL RETURN INSTRUCTIONS
1. CALL US FIRST. Contact customer service at 1-(270) 902-4455 to receive a Return Authorization Number (RA). Please note that we cannot issue RA via email.
2. RETURN ALL ITEMS IN THEIR ORIGINAL CONDITION. Returned items must show no signs of wear, abuse, or alteration. Include all original packaging, accessories, paperwork (owner’s manuals, warranty cards, etc.). Please do not write on the merchandise packing, manual, or warranty card until you are certain that you will keep all items you have purchased. Returned items NOT in their original condition may be refused or subject to repair costs and/or a restocking fee of up to 25%.
3. REPACKAGE AND INSURE. You are responsible for merchandise until it safely reaches our warehouse. To protect your return, please (a) repack items using all original packing materials, (b) tape your box securely with approved packaging tape, (c) insure your package for the full value of your purchase and (d) write the Return Authorization (RA) number on the outside of the shipping box, NOT on the merchandise box.
4. RETURN SHIP AND KEEP YOUR TRACKING NUMBER. Ship your item(s) back to Stringers Hunting and Fishing Supplies, 11525 S. Hwy 259, McDaniels, KY 40152. Use a service such as UPS or FedEx that provides package tracking. We are not responsible if your package is lost in the mail or damaged during the return shipment. Resolving lost or damaged returned package claims will be between you and your insured carrier only.
5. BE SURE YOUR RETURN IS TIMELY. ITEMS MUST BE RECEIVED IN OUR WAREHOUSE WITHIN 15 DAYS OF ISSUING YOUR RETURN AUTHORIZATION (RA) NUMBER. RETURNS WITH MISSING OR EXPIRED RA NUMBERS WILL BE REFUSED AND RETURNED TO SENDER.
1. COMPOUND BOWS have a 10-Day try-out limit. To return a Compound Bow you must obtain a Return Authorization (RA) number within 10 days of receipt of the product. Please contact customer service at 1-(270) 902-4455 if you wish to return your Compound Bow. All subsequent claims on compound bows will be resolved via manufacturer warranty protocol (see below).
2. READ ALL INFORMATION INCLUDED WITH YOUR BOW and learn to handle your compound bow properly and safely. Compound bows presented for return must show no signs of wear, abuse, or alteration. USER DAMAGE TO A COMPOUND BOW (STRING DERAILMENTS, DRY-FIRES, RISER OR LIMB DAMAGE DUE TO IMPROPER USE OF A BOW PRESS, CROSS-THREADED MOUNTING HOLES, MARRED FINISHES, ETC.) VOIDS ALL FULL-REFUND AND EXCHANGE CLAIMS. Compound bows returned in less than brand-new condition will be subject to full repair costs and a restocking fee of up to 25%.
Refunds on credit card purchases are credited to your account (less applicable shipping charges) within 10 days of receipt of returns. Check, money order, and cash purchases are refunded by company check (less applicable shipping charges) within 30 days of receipt of return via postal mail to the billing address on the account. Please note that returns on orders paid by credit card may be subject to a 3% processing fee.
Please be sure of and double-check your order details before submitting them to our store. In some cases, orders are processed and packed for shipment within just a few hours. So time for cancellations is limited. However, if you place an order, but later decide you must cancel, please contact the pro-shop at 1-(270) 902-4455 as quickly as possible. If your order has not yet executed, we will make every attempt to honor the cancellation request. Late cancellations paid by credit card may be subject to a 3% processing fee and shipping charges may or may not be recoverable (depending on when a cancellation request is received). Also note that cancellations are restricted on custom work (tuning & adjusting bows, fletching & trimming arrows, etc.) as these items cannot be resold as new once our work has begun. Email cancellation requests will not be honored.
While every effort is made to ensure that pricing on our website is correct and current, typographical and display errors can occur. In such an event, Stringers Hunting and Fishing Supplies LLC shall reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order. In the event of an overpricing error, your invoice will be automatically adjusted (credited/refunded) the amount of the discrepancy. In the event of an under-pricing error, Stringers Hunting and Fishing Supplies will attempt to contact you by phone or email, to notify you of the error and give you the opportunity to choose how to proceed.
We hope you’ll return to Stringershuntingandfishing.com for your hunting supply needs for many seasons to come. It is our goal to always provide the highest quality archery products and services we possibly can. But if something does go wrong, we’ll do our best to make it right.